Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

any way to get rid of the lag?

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  DieselRangerKid 
#1 ·
my truck seems to be have a big laggy turbo issue??? i got the intake silencer ring out and a little bigger turbo. its bad enough i have to spin the clutch to pull out of an inter-sesction. any cheap easy way to fix it? if not what else can be done to help?

#4 ·
its called a stage one. i not 100% sure i think is got a 13? blade turbin and a bigger compressuer and 360degre trust radious. turbo-resourse did it for me? its more a towing one.

#5 ·
tuning! my truck has had horrible lag from the get go...eric just sent me a new file the other day that has hardly any lag on an 03 turbo...very impressed!

#19 ·
what the hell you talkin about little gipper! i just never know with you!:poke: maybe i needed all these people on here to help convinve me to get a new chip! and skyler can get them for cheap! you sure you dont want to buy my edge?:ford:

#22 ·
Hey little guy and 6speed6oh why don't you take your lovers quarrel somwhere else:poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.