Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

For any radio/electronics gurus out there

402 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Goober1979 
#1 ·
I have a sportdog invisible fence system around my 2.3 acres. My problem is that there are some small areas in the yard like flower beds that I want to keep my dog out of. Because of the layout of my yard, placing wire around these areas will be very difficult if not impossible. Because the system is basically a weak radio tranmitter (AM, i think) and the perimiter wire an antenna, my solution is to build several small, simple AM transmitters, each powered by 9v battery and emitting the same frequency as the invisible fence box. The box transmits at 10k which i assume is 10,000 mHz (please correct me if i am wrong). I would like some guidance on how to construct such a device. I assume that i would just need a power source, antenna and a 10k mHz oscillator (if that exists). I would also need to be able to adust the range of the signal from around 1 foot to around 1 feet. Any ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.