Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Nor-Cal meet and greet?

90K views 2K replies 56 participants last post by  95f350powerstroke 
#1 ·
Hey guys...

So I think its time we set up a Nor Cal group.
I know there are tons of us here...
I talk to most of you daily.

Lets do something!
Hooters? Maybe Sac Raceway??

Any ideas?

Ooh anyone going to PBR this weekend?

-M

#2 ·
NorCal is a bit too far for me to hit for a GTG, but I had to post up and tell you you have great taste when it comes to dogs!

I have two Austrailian Cattle dogs myself. Both are Blue Heelers.

There are a few of us down here on the Central Coast (one in Prunedale, I'm in Seaside, and another in Santa Cruz) so if anything happens down our way, we'd probably like to join up!

Stewart

#3 ·
haha thanks!

We were just down in Pismo delivering a truck. Come on up...we'll make a weekend out of it!

:D

#4 ·
Pismo is a bit far for me too. A few hours south of me.

Holler up if you guys ever hit the Peninsula. I'll do the same if I ever come up for an extended visit and stay at my brothers place in Folsom.

Stewart

#5 ·
I'll be in San Fran tomorrow...but for a little shopping...

Let us know if youre in our neck of the woods

#8 ·
I highly doubt that the owner of a diesel shop WOULDN'T want a meet and greet to happen at his shop...

Anytime after this week, and you can count me in...

#9 ·
Um I'm actually on my way to Diesel Nut here in a little bit so I'll ask Jason what he thinks of the idea.

Smokey--Sorry about your tires...I won't do anything through them anymore.
They are A-holes.

Any more ideas? When were ya'll thinking about doin it??

End of Feb?

#10 ·
its cool, thanks, yea i hate them, they are a bunch of tards over there... And yea, that would be cool if you could ask we could meet up there, have a few drinks, maybe some BBQ :D and i am willing to do it whenever. Any time in Feb. works for me, im assuming a weekend?

#16 ·
im down for a meet and greet, i hope my truck lives til then.

#18 ·
clutch is toasted, when it goes im pulling the motor to reseal the front cover, oil pan, oil cooler, and put head studs and springs in

#19 ·
Ok boys so I'm sitting in the Diesel Nut office and he said it is cool if we do it here.

We need to decide on a date. Valentines day falls on a Saturday this year...and remember I am a woman still and not really in the mood to spend it with you boys.

Um Saturday or Sunday?

Gimme some dates boys??

Lets get this really rockin & rollin!

-M

#20 ·
Chaos and Smokey...

I'm counting on you guys to help me get this going!

#153 ·
Yeah cuz your pile will be running by then:pointlaugh:. Any ways I'll definitely be there hopefully ill completely smoke the clutch and have a good excuse to buy a better one.

#22 ·
Well if you're bringing the Dyno then alright...

#23 ·
I'll see what I can do to send people to this thread. :D

Either day sounds good to me... not like I'll have a date that Sat.

#24 ·
Ok so I'm think maybe the 21st or 22nd. Its the 3rd weekend of Feb. It might have to be a Sunday just cuz Jason's shop is pretty busy and they've been working Saturdays.

I'm so obsessed with this site I'm replying via my blackberry while driving! Oops

#28 ·
sunday the 22nd sounds good! Sorry guys, been very busy last part of day :shrug: I will help get the word out there! I have only really been able to get online the first part of the day when i can, and i check on my phone whenever i get a chance. But im more than willing to help get this together. Just let me know if you want me to do anything. You guys can get a hold of me on the the work cell, i have it 24/7 except when im in class. (916) 871-9465
Alex

#29 ·
If its gonna be at J's shop I will be there, as long as my wife is not in labor.

#30 ·
About time I hear from you Nathan!!

Marc and Julie (hollister ford) are pregnant!

Ok boys so I'm saying Sunday Feb. 22nd at Diesel Nut Motorsports.

6224 Turner Rd # C
Sacramento, CA 95829

(209) 304-8211 is my number if ya'll have questions.
I'm super excited about this guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.