Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fabtech shock replacement

995 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  1sd 
#1 ·
Did some searching around various forums and the internet in general but I cant find the answer to this simple question;

What are people using for replacement shocks for the fabtech 6" kit?

I know the kit has been on the truck since it left the showroom floor I am the second owner and have never been impressed by fabtech stuff from back in my toyota offroading days. So any part numbers or any direction I can get on swapping out the front and rear shocks as well as the steering stabilizer would be awesome. Thanks

#2 ·
run away from the fab tech shocks.. i have the same set up.. fox or icon.. im going with icon as its said there more towards a non off road lifted trucks..

#3 ·
Bilstein, Fox, Icon, Pure performance etc...we have them all and can get you the correct shocks. I just need the installed length measurement bolt to bolt of the shocks with the truck on the ground, I like to insure correct fitment.

#4 ·
My Fab Tec shocks made it to my house from the install. Dual Fox 2.0 took their place and I've never looked back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.