Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

10,000 Miles

856 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Saber123316 
#1 ·
Well, I now have 120,000 miles on the truck. Bought it in September with 110,000 so I've put about 10,000 miles on it. Some of that has been on public roads and not the track. LOL Have to say so far I am very happy with it. Truck hasn't skipped a beat.

The next 10,000 miles should be where things start to get interesting.

See less See more
#2 ·
Glad you are enjoying the truck.

I bought mine with 69 thousand kilometers in august it now sits at 78 thousand kilometers almost 79k.

Things built like a tank and enough power to get me in trouble. the next few months should prove to be interesting. I have many things going into it in the next little while.

#4 ·
The next 10,000 miles should be where things start to get interesting.

:eek: What, they haven't already??? How abouts ya relax for a couple of miles and send some parts my way then LOL

I have had mine for about 14 months now, got it in October of 07' with 49k on the clock and it sits right now with just over 76k only real trouble has been cold starts and a plugged EGR valve (30 minutes fix) but the only fun stuff I got on it is a small lift and an exhaust, SCT gauges and intake are needed soon lol

Whens the Canadian twins, or the brothers procharger comin??? :ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.