Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Funniest YouTube Vid you've seen -- what is it?

12K views 138 replies 65 participants last post by  PowerstrokeJunkie 
#1 ·
I could use some help here. I'm in a bit of a contest with a friend of mine to find the funniest video on YouTube. I know there are a ton of them out there, but have no idea where to start.

So what have you seen, that you think is the funniest vid, only on YouTube though. Not at all limited to category.

Throw 'em out there, even if they're reposts from other threads here. Bring 'em here. This could be pretty entertaining.

#12 ·
#10 ·

This one is my favorite.That monkey vid pretty funny.Couldn't watch the butt guy all the way thru.

#13 ·

#14 ·
Not the funniest, but this video makes me laugh:

#15 ·
Haha, Jeremy your cheating a little in your contest. This could be a funny ass thread though.

#16 ·
Kyle, it's not cheating. I'm just using my available resources. :D Looks like this might be a pretty dang funny thread though. Some funny vids so far. The monkey one is hilarious. The leprechaun one is pretty good too.

#21 ·
#20 ·
Dude... leprechaun and WOO WOO!!!
Those are awesome classics!

I like the fat kid getting paintballs shot at him! I'm on my phone or I'd post em up!
The guy yelling at the cat!!

And I saw one the other day with
an asian guy with electrodes on his face and music hooked to each electrode. It was effin hilarious!!

Sorry JT, I'll post em up as soon as I can or if someone else gets a chance....

#27 ·

Here's another funny one.If you search "arnold calls" on youtube theres lots more.

#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.