Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Lift?/ New wheels?/ Great deal/ Opinions

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  CooterBrown 
#1 ·
Okay the CFO has found it in her heart to share her year end bonus. I got some options here so please help if you can.

#1) DR7" lift w/res shocks and trac bars ( $2k plus a PA road trip)

#2) Greg Weld Wheels 18x10 (5 wheels w/supercap kit and lugs $850)
Impact Series :: Greg Weld Design

#3) USA Forged wheels 18x9 505 Marauder in Black (5 wheels $1275)
USA Forged (The page doesn't show the black ones or the new sizes)

I can't decide which way to go with the truck. More altitude, new wheels. I'll probally be sticking with 12.5" tires for the future, but the 9-10" wheels should handle the next wider tires (13.5") if I go back to that size. The Weld wheels I have now will work with the 12.5" tires and the lift is a premium kit.

What to do?

#3 ·
So no wheels/tires with the lift? I'd go with the Greg Welds. Those are sharp lookin'.

#4 ·
Seems like a pretty good price on the lift, also my vote.

EDIT: On second thought truck looks really good as is,

Does it already have some lift to it?

#7 ·
I'd take this any day

over this

But opinions are like....but then I'm not that big on chrome wheels, there's only like 1 or 2 chrome styles/brands I like :shrug:

I'd say #1- get to go on a roadtrip and get a good priced lift- truck toyz down here on their website has the Icon 7" w/res shocks for $2775 without track bars:doh: Can you pick up two lifts :D Also- nice truck!

#8 ·
I currently have a ICON 4.5" kit with 35's. I had considered a Kenwood Nav system, but the lift is priced too good to pass on.

Just to clarify the Greg Weld wheels I'm considering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.