Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Hoping for night and day difference

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  matthewd11 
#1 ·
Well the wife suprisped me and bought me a bunch of mods for the truck this Christmas.... 180cc sticks, 65/88 turbo wheel and housing upgrade, Sct Livewire (still need to order my tune from eric) EGR delete and upippe, Airraid and new intake elbow from another member (Thanks) and I'm hoping when I get her put back together it will be worth the effort. It was down with a bad FICM and I was happy to just get it back runnin'..... So what do you guys think, is this going to be enough to let me kick a little ass here and there?? (if I keep the heads on until she's studdedLOL)

#4 ·
Let me know if you ever get divorced. :D

#6 ·
haha, you definitely found a keeper there for sure.

Should notice a night and day difference but will probably need studs shortly after it all gets installed.

#7 ·
Oh I'm definitely going to keep her:D...... she took me to the DHRA event in Houston this year for my birthday and we both had a blast! She not only approves of my diesel disease, she encourages it :rockon:

So I guess I'm doomed without studs then....even if i do a complete EGR delete? Guess it's just a cylinder pressure issue...

I plan on going over to Dr. Performance to Dyno it after the mods... any guesses...... or how about ET, what do you guy's think??? it a 05 CC 4x4 Dually ( I know, she's heavy.... but I bet she'll pull a sled good!!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.