Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

can't find a pushrod

912 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  mkingz 
#1 ·
dealer is closed on the weekend around here and i can't find anyone online who has pushrods for 6.0 psd. any advise on where to look? you got a used one in good shape?

help!

mike®

#6 ·
Elite sells a set on there website-
Chromemoly Pushrods-Eliminate bent pushrods at high rpm’s with our 4340 Chromemoly pushrods. $265 + shipping
That's the only aftermarket prods I know of. I'll prob be ordering a set for my project here before long. They're in CO. But if you need just one fast then your best chance would be your local dealership tomorrow morning :shrug:

#7 ·
i agree about waiting fro the dealer to open tomorrow. plus if i spent almost 3 bills on a Chromemoly set i'd feel obligated to put in all 16. this is for my wifes excursion (bone stock) that we use to tow a toy-hauler occassionally in spring and summer. i can wait for the dealer to find me just one if they don't have it in stock. funny though, seems all the online companies claiming to have oem parts come up with "don't stock that item" when i search. i'll keep my fingers crossed the local dealer can come up with one!
thanks for the input............
mike®

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.