Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6" lift running at 8"

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  NEVRNF 
#1 ·
Just wanted to know if any of you are running a 6 inch lift with a 2 inch leveling kit to make it 8".
Should i get an adjustable track bar?
And just any info would be great
Thanks

#3 ·
yes u need a adjustable track bar, i drove my truck without one for 3 days because the shop didnt have time to make me one when it was in there the first time,and it was not safe without it, hit a bump and the truck goes where it wants.

#4 ·
I think you are talking about driving with no track bar at all. From what I understand the OP has the track bar correctly dropped for a 6" lift and just wants to add a 2" spacer

#6 ·
with my 8'' bds they used the stock trackbar just used relocation brackets so it worked then i went up to 11-12ish and the stock bar wouldnt work so i didnt have one in the truck for 3 days till i got one custom made...
im sure a adjustable one would work but my local shops said once we order it and if it doesnt work to bad u own it you cant return it so i just paid to have one made

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.