Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Post pic of your OBS..

2M views 8K replies 908 participants last post by  PtJudeRI 
#1 ·
bored and figured we dont have a picture post yet of all the OBS trucks on PSN..i'll start:D

theres a few. LOL:D

See less See more
#2 ·
Here's my truck :ford:

Attachments

#2,204 ·
beautiful truck man i just got on here and finally put mine up there like on the last two pages if you wanna check it out its the black crew cab...

#4 ·
A few pics of My '97 and some others. The Green one is my '95 and the Red F-Superduty belongs to my dad's company

-Michael

Attachments

#16 ·
Nope its out at the lake sitting behind my buds garage he was supposed to assemble the motor and install, We made this deal and so far he has done very little.I am giving it till the end of Jan. then I will go and get the truck and all the parts and tow it back to Ft. Worth I just want it running and want to drive it really bad.

#19 ·
it's my little sisters truck (go-baby-go) but it's still an obs

when she first got it

and the way it looks now......the tinted windows were what i got her for her birthday...and the tires and wheels are her christmas present....she's got more stuff coming for christmas so i'll post pics of it when it's done

#21 ·
Here is mine, it is the first time it came out of the shop since September '07, and it did it under it's own power.:rockwoot:
Don't be stealing my idea for a battery mount either, If you guys want one, I will sell it.LOL They will actually be in the bed, but since there isn't a bed on it yet, it makes it kind of hard.

#22 ·
Best I have right now. Wife calls it "the beast"...

Sam

#23 ·
There are some nice looking trucks here. Here's some pictures of mine.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.