High pressure oil gauge questions

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  fuekear 
#1 ·
High pressure oil gauge.

I want one where do you

a) install this bad boy.

b) where do I get one?

#2 ·
you can get a gauge anywhere if you want just high pressure you can tap into the port on the top of the hpop under the hood and run your lines in the cab.

#8 ·
Great, something else I have to buy. :doh: :D

#12 ·
Great Dennis, now you have them in stock after I bought Isspro's blue EV2 HPOP gauge :doh: I'm still trying to figure out where to mount mine since the steering column pod won't work on the 05+ trucks :mad:

#13 ·
Kainers had the Fuel pressure hooked up to a spare ICP sensor that showed High pressure oil pressure, I believe it was Ford_Forgotten who actually figured it out(not positive though). The factory ICP plug and the Autometer Fuel pressure sensor plug are the same. I am also currently running another ICP sensor with my Autometer GS Fuel pressure gauge, according to the scan tool it tends to be off a couple hundred psi as it goes up into the ICP.

As for an HPOP gauge on the steering column, It sure is alot easier to read there than on the top of the A pillar.

-Michael

#14 ·
Isspro makes one too, in both the Performax and the stand alone EV-2...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.