Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

mods

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BRUSKI 
#1 ·
ok found some parts and wanted to know if things are possible to do safely

1 dfuser steroid power module can you stack that on a sct with erics tunes or just call eric to get higher tuning

also the 6.0 coolant filter kit wat are the pros and cons to it does it increase anything

basically looking for a little more hp and just seeing what i can do but cash funds not that big for turbo injectors and other things

#2 ·
Do NOT stack tuners, get some higher HP tunes from Eric. Coolant filter will...filter your coolant. It will catch any debris left in the coolant system and help prevent the EGR cooler from plugging up.

Just noticed you have an EGR delete. You can still run the coolant filter to help clean things up.

#4 ·
:whs:

If you already got the basic bolt ons a FICM tuning or drugs would probably be the next thing for performance other than turbo/injectors. I believe Adam (Abrannan19) is running 190cc's from Casserly with a stock turbo, so you don't have to do both at once.

As said Coolant filter will simply filter your coolant and clean up any casting sand that might still be in there, maybe look into a bypass oil filter too if your interested.

Or maybe some supporting mods out of the way for the future turbo/injectors if you are going that route. Airdog/FASS setup, fuel system:shrug:

#7 ·
nvm looked n other threads found my answer on the ficm :) gotta make a phone call tomorrow ahahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.