Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Downpipe Flange

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  HeavyAssault 
#1 ·
Hey all,So I put a 3.5" MBRP downpipe on the truck and I want to pipe my own exhaust from there back, but what I would like to do is keep the flange on the downpipe so I would be able to put my cat back on to past safety checks. Are there any exhuast pieces I can buy, or any recomendations y'all have? I can't find a flange for it but maybe y'all know of one..

-Scott

#2 ·
MBRP cat delete pipe will fit then you can weld/clamp up your own stuff at the end. When you need to swap the cat in just remove the delete pipe and bolt the cat back in place.

#5 ·
#6 ·
You need to step the piping on the intercooler up to 4" from 3 1/2". You can use stainless band clamps to attach to the rest of the exhaust system.

#7 ·
Your OEM ehxaust tubing is 3.5" after the cat. The MBRP cat delete pipe will fit this with NO issues. For the best fit you need the MBRP downpipe and cat delete pipe so there are no leaks. Once you have those pieces the OEM tube fits the end of the cat delete pipe. Now you go to a local shop and have the muffler cut out and a piece of pipe welded in place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.