Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Longest wait of my life. advice.

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Saber123316 
#1 ·
Well I had to wait 2 weeks to go and pick up my truck...

Now I have to wait 2 weeks for my SCT to get here.

I just picked up a SCT XCAL 2 for 187 bucks on EBAY. :D

so..

I want peoples advice on what type of tune for a stock truck.

Xtreme race? :D

#2 ·
I run the Agressive Tow, Xtreme Street and have several Xtreme Race tunes that I switch back and forth with. Currently I have been running the X.Race for about a month and the temps have been pretty cold and have had no issues with the tunes what so ever.

Congrats on the new purchase and you will no be disappointed!

#3 ·
I run the extreme race from Innovative all the time, and use my right foot to adjust how much power I want. When I do tow, heavy and for a long distance, it goes to a tow file from either Doug or Innovative, and my temps never go over 1200 with my 190's. I literally have about 100 or so tunes.

#4 ·
I only have 2 files, Xtreme Race from Innovative and Insanity Full Fuel from Elite. :D Haven't had any issues with either.

#9 ·
I love my Insanity from Elite and I love my towing tune from Elite as well.
The "exhaust brake" is amazing on it!

#11 ·
hey all good things come to those who wait, Hey let me know how you like it or anyone for that matter when you get it i need to get my dad something for Xmas lol i kno i'm procrastinating but i'll get it overnighted or something

#14 ·
Just got my ARP studs, egr delete, and fuel system on today. Did you get your SCT yet? :poke: LOL :D

#17 ·
#19 ·
Lol, I hear ya. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.