Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Torque specs for 6.0

151K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Pittbull81 
#1 ·
well ordered a book for the engine rebuild and still not here and i need to put this damm thing together if anyone has the specs for these iteams that would be awesome

Rocker hold downs
Glow plugs
intake manifold sequence and torque specs
HPOP rail on top of head

Thanks

#4 ·

If you need anything else send me a pm. Actually if you give me your email I'll email you the Ford assembly PDF. I have the 06-07 Ford service info DVD dated 12/07 version 12.0

Scott

#6 ·
I also uploaded a few more pages that might help you out. Go to the above album and look at the 6.0L Specification pages. I believe that it's page "6.0L Specs 3" that has the beginning of the torque specs.

#8 ·
Good day Scott! Could you please email me the assembly pdf please mariamorenita54@gmail.com

Thanks

#9 ·
I think I still have a torque spec sheet for the whole engine. I'll try to remember to check when I get home.

#11 ·
Scott,

Do you still have this PDF available to share? I would appreciate it very much. I also have a question about the order that you have listed below the image. So, I tighten the drivers side first, then the whole unit? Not bolts 1-4 and then the whole unit?

Thank you for your help!

Matthew

#13 ·
This is a majorly old thread guys! But since you're asking for some help with torque specs, check out the "6.0 bible".

At the very end you'll find a bunch of torque specs as well as special instructions like with the intake manifold. Oh, and if you want to know updates for the '05 and up years, there was also this update to the bible... 2005 6.0 bible.pdf

Reactions: bismic1
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.