Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Nitto Terra Grappler

957 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  slowmans 
#1 ·
Hey guys I have a tire rotation question for the Nitto Terra Grappler's whoever has or is currently running these how do you rotate them? X? Front to back and cross to front? I've had these tires before but on my cummins and forgot how i used to rotate them for the longest life and best ride. I was never a huge fan of the tires (fast wear life) but they came brand new on the truck when i bought it so don'r really have intentions on buying new newer tires for no reason. Thanks for the help here.

#2 ·
I always go front to back, I don't like to x any tire because of reversing the rotation, and your right they don't last very long

#4 ·
the old fashing x does make them wear out faster. dont know why but it does.

i had a set of those on my old cummings at half life the got alot more road noise, then they seemed to just wear out twice as fast.

i wont buy another set. Ill stick to my bfg at or realy like firestone transforce at. Had two sets of those and my dads runs a set now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.