Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

And so...It begins. New motor

60K views 750 replies 89 participants last post by  John_DeereGreen 
#1 ·
I just left the bank. Wired Mike a lil something to seal the deal. Kinda excited at this point. The motor will be shipped to Buddy at Empire Diesel where he has been kind enought to go through everything for me. Swamp's is working over my hybrids and sending them to Ia along with a Gen3. When Buddy's done with it, it's coming to TX!

This thing will be somewhat of a bastard as its getting love from a few people:

Motor- Empire Diesel Performance
Fuel and Oil- Swamp's Diesel Performance
Tuning- who else? The Wizard. David @ Diesel Innovations.

I'll take some pics as this thing progresses. We'll see how it turns out!

Also Thanks to Jason aka gracing who has helped me too many times to count. :doh:

#4 ·
i think for what you're wanting , a 600+ street truck , it will be that. i cant wait to see it run. and im sure my little motor will be so very happy its not getting the piss kicked out of it anymore. who woulda thunk DI and Swamps parts on the same truck? based on what i see happening its gonna run very, very hard...thuggy and scotty gonna have some competition.

#24 ·
And 750-800 on da juice!!! :rockwoot:

#23 ·
I'll play enough. I said from the beginning this will be a true daily driver...kinda like Amanda Lott's truck.

but yeah, I'll take it to the track and dyno.....

(might have a hired gun take it down the 1/4 the first few time. lol)
your gonna be held to that statement.

i think you should be the first one to leave stripes in Lott's new parking lot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.