April-unavailable due to our Smokin' 2009 event in PA
June- Colorado- We all get to go this one:bowfast:
July-Open
August-Open
September-unavailable due to NADM commitment
October-Open
Novemeber- Off
December-Off

Anyone who is interesed in Jody coming to them to live tune their trucks please let me know well in advance to secure your live tuning event.

Thanks,

Diane

#3 ·
House, Jody has done these Live tuning events both ways. Live tuning on the road has been the best so far. If there is a dyno there available and some want tunes set up for the dyno he can do that also. We really like you to be in control of it, so set it up how you would like it go. Dyno, at the track, hooked to the sled; it's your choice.

#6 ·
Joe I would by happy to provide you with ideas on running it too.

Tom

#8 ·
Live tuning is well worth it. I can't believe the difference it made in my truck.

#12 ·
As far as I know the only company that does live tuning for the 6.0l is Bullydog.

What Jody does for the 6.0l's is different then the 7.3l. A lot more stop and go like it use to be with the old Rommulator he use to use for the 7.3l's. As of right now he can't do changes on the fly like he can with our new full seemless bumpless 4 bank Quarterhorse Emmulator. Gotta love that j3 port. :D

You want your 6.0l truck tuned he can do it. I loved my tunes I had on my 2005 6.0l.

#14 ·
SUBSCRIBING -

There are a ton of Indiana, Ohio, KY, and IL peeps on this board, shouldn't be too hard to draw a good crowd for this event.

House, what shop are you referring to? I drive by that area all the time (my work is in Martinsville)

#23 ·
I wonder if someone can ask Jody what I should do. :postwhore2:

:poke: Glamis Dave worked with Jody a while back to figure out what to do to make my van fly. I did what Jody recommended and waited to get the chip due to $. Then when I could do more I decide to have the trans and chip done by John Wood at Glamis Dave's recommendation.

Found out from John (after I paid) :doh: that the tunes that went into my van came from a truck's tunes that Jody gave him. The truck was set up with the same turbo and injectors as my van with the only difference being the injectors being class IV and mine are class V.

I still have to fit an intercooler that looks impossible, and can't afford it right now. :confused:

John wants me to mail the chip back and forth until it is right. John is about 4 hrs away from me. :(

I am in socal and would like to maybe attend the socal event (where and when???) and see if Jody can help rectify the miss-matched program. If I get the intercooler in then I think I should do live tuning, but my tuning has never been right and according to John it is defueling to protect the motor. He said it will need to be reprogrammed and shift points would need to be changed. :eek:

I was hoping Jody might have a better solution. :bow:

Thank you for any help.

#25 ·
I am in socal and would like to maybe attend the socal event (where and when???)
Holtville. JW's shop.

Where are you located? Where exactly in SoCal?

Stewart

#27 ·
If everything works out the way I want and hope, I'll get to meet you, Joey.

Stewart :)

#30 ·
January 17-24th-Holtville and Modesto, California
February-Open
March-Seattle Washington State area
April-unavailable due to our Smokin' 2009 event in PA www.smokinevents.com
June- Littleton/Denver Colorado- We all get to go to this one:bowfast:
July-Nadm event (live tuning at the track) Call me about getting in on this one
August-Open
October-Open
Novemeber- Off
December-Off

Anyone who is interesed in Jody coming to them to live tune their trucks please let me know well in advance to secure your live tuning event.

Thanks,

Diane
Updated info in blue....:ford:

#34 ·
January 17-24th-Holtville and Modesto, CA. Holtville is hosted by John Wood Automotive(contact John) Modesto is Hosted by TerminatorEngineering(contact Joey) Contact them if you are interested in attending.
February-Open
March 20-22-Seattle Washington State area hosted by Deputydog. PM him about attending.
June 18-20- Littleton/Denver Colorado- We all get to go to this one:bowfast:Contact Tom S
July ?-Nadm event (live tuning at the track) Contact me about getting in on this one
August-Open
October-Open
Novemeber- Off
December-Off

Another update...I have actual dates on some of the live tuning trips.:D Thanks guys!

#40 ·
January 17-24th-Holtville and Modesto, CA. Holtville is hosted by John Wood Automotive(contact John) Modesto is Hosted by TerminatorEngineering(contact Joey) Contact them if you are interested in attending.
February-Open
March 20-22-Seattle Washington State area hosted by Deputydog. PM him about attending.
May-TBD/unofficial- May 23 in Asheville, NC
June 18-20- Littleton/Denver Colorado- We all get to go to this one:bowfast:Contact Tom S
July-Open
August-Open
October-Fall Brawl
Novemeber- Off
December-Off

Another update...I have actual dates on some of the live tuning trips.:D Thanks guys!
I have also updated the above previous post..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.