Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Conversion Parts "CHEAP"!!!

4K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  gosperformance 
#1 ·
I am posting this late because I have spent the last few hours trying to help a customer out who has purchased alot of parts from us over the last three months to convert his 97 Ford F250 7.3 manual to a 98 Cummins 12V. Long story short, change of events and he needs help getting rid of this stuff fast. He had to get rid of truck and is now staring at a pile of parts. It's late and I am sure we are going to leave some stuff out but it will give you an idea, and all of the parts are new in box and never used.
98 Cummins 12V 98,000 miles
62/80 Phat Shaft
Pulse manifold
191 Delivery valves
Cam Plate #7
Dragon Flow Stage I injectors
Quad Mount Kit
Destroked Plate
Tach P/U and tone wheel
Tach Sensor for kit
Alternator and A/C Brackets, all laser cut or water jetted
Additional Pully for accesory drive
belts necessary for conversion
Vent Tube Delete kit and New Valve Cover with oil fill
Gas Cruise Servo
Throttle pedal
Bench Flowed P7100 Pump
Engine comes with Banks Twin Ram but we don't think it would work in the Conversion.

There is more but it's late and I'm getting a little foggy. Anyways 7800.00 takes the whole package, I have invoices totalling alot more, and I mean alot more. I will double check the list in the morning. We would prefer to sell as a package but we may piece out if we can move everything fairly quickly. Give us a ring with any questions. This package as stated earlier was to Convert a 97 Ford 7.3 to a 98 Cummins. No corners were cut.

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm not prepared to take a 7k dollar hit right now. I would love to be able to though. Maybe next year when it's not available :doh:

#8 ·
i dont know what stuff costs..... but if you look around you can find whole donor trucks 96 about for a few grand....

and you get the whole truck... granted you dont get all these add ons but you get a truck that you know runs

everybody is saying this is a great deal....

i dont know...

figure the power plant is what worth about 2 - 2500?

then what theres 3500 - 4500 in aftermarket stuff listed there... i find that hard to beleive.

just publicly speaking my thought process.... i have not yet looked up those parts... but intend to

kenny

#10 ·
i was doing some research and have some questions

Quad Mount Kit - explain
Destroked Plate - is this the flex plate... or adapter plate? What kind of tranny plate is it?

Also does A/C compressor come with the package?

im sitting here adding everything up for the last hour hah

kenny

#11 ·
Is it a 215 p-pump??

#17 ·
Or could it be the particular part number pump which has a specific cam and plungers that are well suited to high HP builds?

#20 ·
Guys,
Where are you guys sending these emails to. It should be aden@gosperformance.com, if that is where they are going I need to check my spam filter. As far as the previous posts go, this is for lack of a better word on hell of a deal. As far as others posting that adding up the parts things dont add up. Well let me do you a quick break down.
Destroked plate 795.00
Phat Shaft 1500.00
Engine 2-2500 yeah if you want to sit around and find one. This one was in the truck running when removed and 90,000 miles. Good luck finding that for 2000.00
Modded P7100 Fuel Plate, Delivery Valves, Govenor kit,Bench Testing and yes it is the 215
Injectors"These are custom flowed 370 with the correct spray angle" 400.00
Manifold 450.00
Fan Clutch 75.00
Studs 450.00
Gasket Set from Cummins 425.00
Valve Springs 120.00
Quad Mounts and all adaptors more like a kit 1495.00 way less than you can buy it for
misc mandrel piping 225.00
flywheel 75.00
hx down pipe 160.00
Give you an idea on how much something like this cost.
So I will try to find the emails, but please resend if you are still interested, I was on vacation for the last week.
Aden

#24 ·
Modded P7100 Fuel Plate, Delivery Valves, Govenor kit,Bench Testing and yes it is the 215

Aden
Any flow numbers? $500.00 is what you are wanting?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.