Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Quite the craigslist find.

5K views 43 replies 21 participants last post by  gottagofast 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Very true, you don't want a diesel thats been sitting around all that time.

Now if it was something your going to stick in a garage and not drive sure...but as 97 F350...I don't think so...

still kind of cool

#5 ·
That truck would've stickered at aprx $30,000. Driven off the lot, tooled around for 1700 miles and traded in a month later, it would've probably fetched $25,000. Unless it's been in a giant vacuum-sealed vault, the years have still taken a toll. Snap-on tonneau means the bed's been screwed into. $15-20k tops.

#7 ·
If I had money laying around I'd buy it in a heartbeat. otherwise its a 13-15K truck

#11 ·
That second one is a good buy.

#15 ·
The second one is a good buy, If i were shopping for a reg cab, I would buy that in a heartbeat, is it alot for an OBS stroker? kinda, but is it worth it compared to what some others have sold for? you bet....

The first one is way too much money no matter how you look at it. And im sure it needs its fair share of parts...

But, Its pretty much the same color as my other two OBS though, sooo maybe I need it?:hehe:
I almost find it a little bit hard to believe, 110 miles per year!

#21 ·
Back to the first one, there are strange irregularities... first, why the rear bumper? The tires have a factory Firestone looking tread, but dont look like original size. Second, it doesnt even look cleaned (bug marks on the front of the hood, etc). For someone wanting premium price, gotta run a better ad.

I'd also want to see more pics of the frame, the bed, the interior, the engine compartment..

#30 ·
What do you mean by "why the rear bumper"? Seems to me he's showing that ding in the right side.

Tires look stock size to me, not sure if Ford ever put Firestone Steeltex on from the factory though.

#26 ·
So which one of you guys bought the second one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.