Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

NoLimit tuning report

8K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  ibleeddiesel 
#1 ·
Just left the NoLimt tuning and Design shop and all I can say is wow!!! Jonathan gave the truck a thorough once over to make sure that my truck was running properly before we hooked the computer up to it. He showed me around the shop and all the amazing things they are working on for these trucks. After everything checked out we hit the road. We got the shifts nice and crisp, power comes on immediately, no smoke unless you make it, and the truck now idles like a sewing machine. It is a night and day difference from before, I never knew my truck could run this good. Jonathan has these trucks figured out, and his customer service has won him another life long customer. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

#2 ·
That's good to here. I had a big drop in mileage with mine , sent it back and had some snares along the way so opted for a refund which they applied immediately. Chip was good other than that , went to another vendor who i have used 2x before and they were pure garbage compared to No Limit's , and i lost almost half my $ on a refund after a week of running as they were "custom" tunes and non refundable...
Had my problems , but they are busy and stand behind the product 110% , his chip overall was the top-notch of the three I've run and I'd have to recommend him as well.

#5 ·
They are located in Chattanooga tn right off of I-75 super easy to get to. Also if you do live tuning it is close enough to downtown so you can get all the top end stuff tweaked on the interstate and all the bottom end response smoothed out in the stop and go of downtown.

#6 ·
I had serious issues with Jon's tunes he mailed to me. The truck would barely run.
Made it to his shop and got him to live tune it and it ran like a champ. Too touchy on the throttle for my taste, but it pulled strong and ran hard.

#7 ·
Subscribed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.