Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Got my chip today weeeeeeh!

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  thedieselkid 
#1 ·
I ordered my chip Tuesday from BTS got it at about 2:00 this afternoon got it on the truck at about 5;00 when I got home. I got my tunes from Cale at BTS got an economy, tow and race. Haven't played with the econemy or tow yet. But the race is sure alot of fun. From a roll under 45 it will beat my 7.3:eek: but at 45 from a roll or higher my 7.3 will tear the 6.0 up. I was pretty supprised at how fast it was and how quick these trucks respond. Best running 6.0 I have been in yet. By the way I am sure I have a speeding ticket comming in the next couple days :pullover: :doh:

#7 ·
High 400's hp wise. Its runs 13.4. It has a codes with .012 nozzles and a 76mm turbo. My chip sorry tuner is an xcal 3. the 6.0 runs real good I have freinds with other tunes and it feels just as fast. Kinda sucks though cause my 6.0 is a 2wd so no boosted launches for me.

#3 ·
Curious what kind of 'Chip' did you get for a 6.0? Never heard of one. You must have a pretty hot 7.3....details?

Jake

#5 ·
#9 ·
What tunes do you have on the Xcal?

#12 ·
I just got my SCT with Innovative's tunes on Friday and Holy fricking ####! I can't even believe it! If I pin it at 5-10 mph in 4x4 it yanks the #### out of the wheel and almost makes the whole truck jump. The power is INSANE. If you haven't got one yet GET IT. And I thought the DP tuner in the 7.3 was fun, I had no idea!

#13 ·
:rockwoot:

#15 ·
Glad you are liking Cale's tunes!!! Night and day on how responsive the leakers are compared to the 7.3s....but dont get me wrong the 02 with just mods in the sig will move pretty good for a low 300rwhp truck! Sounds like your 440hp 7.3 runs very well!!!! Congrats!!

#16 ·
Runs great. Tore up a 2000 7.3 with a garret bb turbo a sct (think it was just sct box tunes) and ripped up an 03 6.0 with exhaust intake and an edge juice with attitude (honestly thought that the 03 would be faster than it was it stood no chance, I knew both people that I raced the 03 thought that his was fast and hadn't been a sct truck before and the 7.3 was a cruel joke that I played he thought that I was stock and had just a straight pipe) I just about got a ticket the other night but luckly I was able to duck away before he got a good look at me. Its good to see that some one else is running these tunes other than me. I have a friend that was running elite tunes and he is now running the same tunes that I am and has been very happy with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.