Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Girl from Maryland!

3K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  thompson238 
#1 ·
:ford:

Hey Y'all!

I'm from Harford County Maryland and I'm obsessed with my 7.3 I have had it for 6 months and I am starting to put some work in to it now.
Yes, I'm a girl with a diesel.. Don't under estimate me!!!!

Love,
Jordan!

#4 ·
Welcome, yeah that user name is great lol. Not much better than a women in a truck

#8 ·
So what are your plans going forward on your truck?

#9 ·
old Smokey... Getting straight piped. Just ordered gauges. Trying to sell my 'superchips' right now and then I'm going to go with a 6 position chip for now.
Just ordered new tires too. Duratrac's, 35's. I'm excited. Slowly but surely...

Thanks for the compliments on my username:) It's true..... Just saying.

#16 ·
Pic's of your truck or all the shiny new parts you are installing.

#17 ·
Hey, is that You I saw driving around the Forest Hill Airpark area? Looked like your truck from your profile in the Airpark this morning...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#20 ·
Gotcha, well I will hit you up on Instagram, my business name is blink automotive.
Is far as the subscriptions, if you go to your profile and options you should be able to check a box that says something along the lines of "instant email notifications"
There should also be something about automatic notifications for participated thread. But without having a computer in front of me, and just the AutoGuide app on my iphone, I'm not 100% sure

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.