Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Stage II or Stage III Hybrids

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  TerminatorEngineering 
#1 ·
I currently have BDP Stage I's. I've been bit by the HP bug since going to Garmon's Shop Day. Last time I checked, Bean said I could upgrade my nozzles to Stage II's and get new o-rings for about $700. Is the cost worth it to get rid of mine and buy Hybrids @ ~$3000+cores? Ideally, I'd like to be around 500 HP after all of this. I have a 88mm HT Turbo with 1.0 housing, but I'd eventually like to upgrade it to an H2E or Garrett BB 38 or maybe 42.

#2 ·
I would say just go with hybrids and be done with it. I dont think there is a way to get 500 out of stage IIs.

#3 ·
There are a set of B codes for sale on the site for 2500 with NO cores... Could sell yours for some recoup money for oil...

But beyond that, Hybrids for sure...

#4 ·
If you want a true 500 at the wheels, you'll need more than stage II's, so you'll prolly want to get the hybrids.

Also that HT "88mm", that's gotta be a drop-in?

Dave

#5 ·
Yeah, I really like the idea of B codes for pure fueling power, but then I'm looking at another $2000 for a pump. It all depends on when I get extra cash and what kind of deals are in the air at the time. How effective are B codes without going twins?

#8 ·
B codes would be fun. Couldnt you just get them tuned to be at 500HP though instead of going all out with them?

#12 ·
he was running low 13's I think.

#17 ·
Wouldn't you want to get hybrids b/c it uses less HPOP?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.