Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS 09 Date Set!!!!

11K views 136 replies 48 participants last post by  MSdiesel83 
#1 ·
TS OUTLAW 09 Will be Held May 8-9 at Beech Bend Raceway Park here in Bowling Green, KY.

Friday 5/8 will be the open house at the Pavilion at Beech Bend with live music and BBQ.

Saturday 5/9 Will be the TS Performance Outlaw Diesel Drags AND Outlaw Sled pulls. We are happy to announce that the pulls will be presented by Scheid Diesel. The rules for the pull will be the same as the Scheid Diesel Extravaganza.

The plan is to have both the drag race and pull at the same venue, assuming it can be worked out.

More plans to come..................

Sheila Perry

#11 ·
OH.....MY.....FRIGGIN'.....GOODNESS!!! Not to scare anybody, but I'm gonna get EXTRA tore up this year; that's me and Richard's birthdays!!! :rockwoot:

What time you plan on gettin' there Thursday Garrett?

#5 ·
so ummm if the rules are the same.....that pretty much rules out a chevy or ford crew cab long bed????? I sure hope nott

#8 ·
Campground info... http://www.beechbend.com/Campgrounds.htm

Local hotel info......http://www.beechbend.com/Hotels.htm

It looks like everything will be going on at Beech Bend for TS 09... the open house with live band on Friday day/evening, the drag race and pull on Saturday. The campground at Beech Bend may be a good idea for 09. Oh yea and the amusement park will also be open that weekend.

#10 ·
Im there:D

#15 ·
#19 ·
Just reserved the campsite

#23 ·
Gotcha. I probably won't be there 'til around 8pm or so Thursday.

#29 ·
BTW folks, I plan on trying to cordon off a large part of the campgrounds for this IOT to facilitate a bonfire and stupid folks type stuff. With your participation, this ought to be quite simple. I would almost bet they want to section us off. I just want to make their life easy. ;)

#33 ·
I'm hoping to make it this year! I've heard it is quite the testicle err...... the spectacle!!

#35 ·
The only thing he can tweak is the accumulator body plate. All you have to do is drill the 1-2 ,2-3 , 3-4 shift holes bigger. The more hp a truck makes, the firmer the shifts will need to be. I have the spec sheet for what they need to be and Im almost 100 percent sure BTS uses the Transgo Tuggerkit which is in my trans. Man, thats a long haul down to bts when you can prolly just do it in half an hour in your drive way. Just trying to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.