Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Big oil for the 6.0?????

7K views 71 replies 23 participants last post by  Dallas@SunCoast 
#1 ·
SO is anything new happening? What happened to all the folks working on "Big Oil" for the 6.0?

#3 ·
tim, it's funny your asking the question, maybe we should be asking you about big oil, lol, are you willing to share about the system on deranged, huuuummmmmmmm, if someone has big oil, i can go bigger on my sticks, it'd be nice for someone to come out with it

#4 ·
tim, it's funny your asking the question, maybe we should be asking you about big oil, lol, are you willing to share about the system on deranged

Wtf?!? :poke:

#6 ·
That's what I'm sayin', wtf Tim? You holdin' out on us? :poke:

#9 ·
Tadd had twin pumps on his truck at schied back in 06 he broke a lpop. he was havin problems with 1 ipr not having enough dump capability and bending spool valves in the injector. his pumpe was was belt driven

#10 ·
That would make a 6.0 sicker then $H!T!!!! That would be cool to see on one.

#11 ·
I'm hoping to have a little something, but it will be a one off kind of thing, remember, half the crap is not gonna be on the motor, and I have a lot of room to play with stuff. Having too much oil is a problem, but it can be regulated down as well.

#14 ·
What happen to the pump you were getting from cory's old truck?

I have spoke to Tadd about about his new Twin Hpop setup. The pulleys are cut and the mounting brackets are in the process. He had no date on when they will be finished. While I was up there we had figured out the issue with bending spool valve.

#16 ·
You seem to have been poking around in the 6.0 forums a little more frequently. :poke:

#22 ·
:whs:

#25 ·
That wouldn't bother me at all.

#31 ·
LOL Pretty funny thread considering who started it! :hehe:

#32 ·
I got a reply back yesterday from Bob at Dieselsite, about being a Beta tester for the 6L Adrenaline HPOP this summer. I only live about 35 miles from him so I could give him some quick feed back so hopefully when I get home in May we can test it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.