Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Who's dumber? crash related

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Redfish 
#1 ·
Me for having my truck out or the stupid blonde for pulling in front of me. Light's yellow, two cars in front of me turn right while she sets, coming from the opposite direction to turn left. I'm watching the car in front of me so I don't hit him in the ass as he turns right. My son yells look out and it was too late. She turned right into me. Hit square on the drivers corner of the bumper and the tire. Front axle is shoved to the right, steering wheel is upside down and it's puking ps fluid.:doh:

#3 ·
I hear that:whs:, some DUMB Beeatch in a super duty gasser pulled right out of a side street while i was towing my trailer , hit me right on the drivers side tire, Gets out and says " i though you were letting me go:blah:!?" Wanted to kill her!! Sorry to hear about your fender bender, good luck getting her fixed!!

#5 ·
Until it starts coming apart it's hard to say.
Get this. I asked the officer if he was going to site her. He said he would have to review the statements and observe the light function before he decided. I called today and found out the report was already sent to the state and no citation was given. Turns out last night was his Friday now he's off for two days. Now I know why he was in a hurry.
In her statement she said that I ran a red light and she turned in front of me. We can argue the color of the light for ever. Since when is it OK to turn left into oncoming traffic even if the light is red. The light never turned until after the impact.
I called the officers supervisor and the supervisors supervisor. They both agree that she was in the wrong. The problem is once the report is forwarded to the state it can't be altered. I made them well aware that his inaction will cause me to pay a $500 deductible plus 20% of the rental car fee. This could easily cost me $1K.

#6 ·
GAY!!! I would be pissed.

#9 ·
What sucks is I couldn't raise too much hell. I know both of his supervisors and their both good guys. This cop only wanted to be done with his shift so he could go home. He misled me in saying he was going to do this or that and the report wouldn't be ready for up to five days. He flat out lied about five days. His report had to be submitted at the end of his shift and I couldn't get a copy till it came back from the state, that could take up to five days.

#10 ·
That sucks Kevin, I'm still trying to get my red truck back together! Heck I'd just like to drive it before we get too much more snow and I have to park it! :(

Good luck with the police, seems they're more trouble than they are help!

Dave

#14 ·
you have state farm? theyll take care of you... i think its worth it going through you own ins first, they will recover from the blonds company, and eventually you will get your deductible back. Of course thats only if you have an accident report saying she is at fault.... but still, your insurance will fight to get their money back reguardless..... i have an 80/20 rental policy and it only cost me $50 to have my POS kia for 2 weeks.

#15 ·
It's costing me $8 a day for an 09 Silverado.
I do have State Farm. They are treating me very well. On a good note I got a call from the officers Lieutenant. He's going to talk to him and try to get him to show her at fault. I think he's a little po'd about him not taking the time to talk to either party involved and resolving the issue.

#16 ·
rag the hell out of that cheby! hell.. hook it to the sled! rev it to 5k and drop in in drive :D

unfortunately it takes a while to get your deductible back... because state farm wont pay it back until they settle with the other company...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.