Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

which one would you get

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  01BlackPowerstroke 
#1 ·
okay just curious on some peoples opinions on this i thought about getting a delete pipe for my stock exhaust on my truck or i also thought i could run two 7" angle cut stack kit i just figured i would see what you guys thought

#9 ·
8" is overkill unless you have enough smoke to blow out of it. A 7.3 with stock injectors doesn't blow enough imo.

#11 ·
okay im in a gap because i cant seem to find anywhere that carries the single stack set up if you got any ideas on where to go just pm me

#12 ·
Make your own like I did.

You need a 90* to come up through the bed and then how you get it to mount is up to you. Clamping, welding, etc...

#13 ·
so a 90 degree pipe would be good would i need any flex pipe perhaps dont they make clamps that bolt up to the bed?

#16 ·
where could i pick up the elbow and flex pipe for my truck and how long would the flex pipe need to be along with the elbow including the bend in the middle of it

#18 ·
does anyone know if a 05 grille would fit on a 2001 f250 im thinking it would but not for sure someone get back to me about that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.