Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Racial Retard!!!!

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  big_stroker 
#1 ·
My question is,...what were the other five options that the salesman could've chosen on the computer?

I watched in disbelief,......and then I saw his mother say,.."none of us have gotten any sleep over this".....that is when she hit the drama button,....she should have just shut her hole, and let the evidence speak for itself...

If she sues for "mental stress"....that's when she'll make her race look bad.....over-exaggerating like that will kill public outlook.

#9 ·
So when you buy a product, and then find a better deal down the road, you just take them back the shoes (which they can no longer sell as new and must eat the price on) and go buy the better deal...... until you find yet another price break at which point you return those and go buy this third deal.

That is a dumb ass.

That's ass-backward. You should research the product and find the deal BEFORE you buy the sh*t.

I would say given the circumstances of this particular instance, that the recipt description was accurate.

#11 ·
They need to have these options at everystore IMHO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.