Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

So where we at on FICM tuning?

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  PSDNUTS 
#1 ·
I know a few months ago there was talk of reprogramming the fuel module from some of the tuner's and people were reporting good gas mileage increases and better part throttle driving? Im heavily debating on a tuner for the truck and would want to do it all. a towing tune, gas mileage around town tune is what Im looking for.

#5 ·
Who, Eric?

:D

#7 ·
whats up jake, the FICM tuning seems to be coming along but id highly suggest getting an SCT before you do a tuned FICM. you can get a good 100rwhp from a FICM tune from what ive heard problem is that FICM tuning is just that, FICM only, no TCM (trans) tuning to sturdy the trans for the added power. honestly unless u want to squeeze every last hp out of your truck just run an SCT with some custom files from innovative and be done with it. ive run 13.8 @ 95 with intake exhaust and a race file. its a fun truck on the street. ive yet to get beat off a light, no ones caught me till about 70-75. LS1 camaros, STI subarus, EVO, LS2 GTO. and thats without sprayin!

#10 ·
It's that cold dense air up there in New Hampshire. :doh:

#13 ·
Innovative Diesel and I believe PowerHungry Performance is doing it also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.