Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Any interesting jobs out there?

443 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  fords4life 
#1 ·
Just curious if anyone has heard of any interesting jobs opening up? It is sounding more and more like lay-offs are a possibility so I'm researching options. I'd really like to stay in construction management, but not sure that now is a good time to be looking for a new job. Also wondering if someone upstairs isn't trying to tell me something since I've only been doing this for six months. My degree is in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Land Surveys. I did surveying for 23 months before making the switch, 2-3 months of that was as a Party Chief. I have a couple fall back options, but not necessarily my first pick as I don't think I'm ready for a full-time desk job. Let me know if you've heard of anything, even if it has nothing to do with my background. Some type of specialty/industrial sales is something I have always thought about, but not sure if I can afford to start at the bottom financially. Not really sure what those kind of positions start at though. Anyway, let me know if you hear of anything interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.