Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

whos truck is this

4K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
claims it runs 13s as it sits no guages stock a$$ exhaust, well it looks like. can anyone back this up they say its from elkton maryland? they also claim its 5 inch exhaust

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I know that truck. Centennial Edition, looks like a 6-8" suspension lift and a 3" body lift in person. There's no way he's running 13's. Saw him leaving tractor supply one time when I was there. Guess I should show him what low 13's would do vs his truck?

He's always parked down at a car lot that goes through a new owner each year b.c it always gets flooded across from the hot dog place in town.

#5 ·
marylandwhitetail.com one of his friends states that is what it does i called him out on it. i dont believe it, not being that big with nothing to cool it down heres the linkhttp://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/marylandwhitetail/vpost?id=3033745 just scroll down

#8 ·
Ive never seen that truck before and im up that way a fair amount...ill have to look next time i ride through...

i highly doubt it runs "mid 13's", but who knows any 6 leaker with an sct is capable of 13 second runs (high 13's)...mid 13's though bein that big...i doubt it

#14 ·
It's a very nice looking truck and the whistle from the 03 turbo is nice too. Just isn't running 13's...

#17 ·
yeah but you all can agree that truck is "bought not built" it takes pride knowing you built something that is amazing looking and powerful i hate people who say yeah i built it when you now the previous owner. that happened to me i owned a dakota lowered body work done grill a whole lot of things. sold it to get my psd and i talked to the kid at a gas station and he was like yea i did all the work i did this this and this, and i was that's kinda funny cause this used to be my truck and i did all this work he looked at me and was like uhoh, i actually asked him if he wanted the rims that were on it and the system that was in it :D

#18 ·
this is freaking great he claims he got it from Michigan that is got heads headstuds turbo and a egde but plugs a computer to tune it strange. also beats and evo sti and anything out there

#22 ·
Ran across this guy tonight with a spare axle and two 200+ pound friends with me and a full tank. Woulda been his best chance to beat me tonight lol.

I saw him at a light turning and went real slow to allow him to catch up. Well I kept going slower and slower until he finally caught up about 1/2 mile down the road. It was a 2 lane and I had to hold the brakes for about 10 seconds for him to come up beside me. I get next to him while hitting the brakes and let off and giver about 3/4 throttle. Guess he didn't want none. He didn't take off and when we came to the next red light turned off and reved his engine. Awe well... I tried!

#27 ·
I signed up and posted lol.

Just talked to eric... he doesn't tune it... said something about he heard it runs an "edge" omg look out.

#30 ·
This guy was seeing this girl that is a friend of my friend. She said she was in the truck with him and he said he wanted to race. We were supposed to race for 100 bucks the day the track opened, but the track was closed due to weather.

Oh well, gonna set up another date... I'll smack him around with this S300 while waiting on my S4 :evil

#39 ·
Well it just looked like your truck was a monster over towering you and I was just wondering...There's nothing wrong with being a little person. How the he!! did you get into it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.