Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Mag hytec measurements? Front diff

811 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Zmann 
#1 ·
Can anybody tell what there exact measurements are for there mag hytec front diff, as I have fabtech dual stabilizers and don't know if it will fit!

Thanks!

Also do you think the tranny pan is worth the coin!

#2 ·
no I don't think the hytech trany pan is worth it check out the derale pan for 120ish

what year is your truck ? if 03-07 the derale will let you upgrade to the in pan filter plus it holds 7 qts more fluid

other than looks the front diff doesn't need a hytech either other than for looks

#4 ·
Thanks Zmann, do you run that tranny pan on your truck?
I drive. 2010 cc sb.

The measurement I'm looking for is from where the diff cover bolts on all the to where the farthest point at which the hytech sticks out..? I guess you could call it the depth.

The reason I need that measurement is cause I have dual stabilizers in front of it and need to know if it will clear!

Hope that makes sense, I really like the look of them. My truck is lifted 8" so all you see is the under carriage. Help clean it up a bit!

Thanks!

#6 ·
I also have concerns on my dual vs interference on a A/M cover

I know they are thicker at the flange and mine seats on that area

I imagine it's 3/16 thicker so not sure if it's going to be an issue ?

the other potential for interference is on the outer edge of the bracket to cover ..but that I am sure can be modified

Attachments

#7 ·
Thanks Zmann, will look into that pan!
Your truck is clean! Winters are hard on rigs up this way.. -40c 3-4 feet off snow. Salted roads.. It's a full time job looking after joints. Nuts,bolts. Seals..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.