Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

OBS numbers???

6K views 42 replies 32 participants last post by  ParkerFly 
#1 ·
What are some numbers you guys are puttin down in obs trucks?

#2 ·
It all depends on what mods you have done. I put down 304/608 with stage ones on the dyno back in the spring. After that I done a bunch of other things and track times say 420ish in the stock tune.

#15 ·
99.5 psd reg cab 2wd
334hp 740tq
RDRCM #29

#5 ·
with bdp stage 1s, tw tuning, 17hpop, idm mod, intake, exhaust, IC i did 365, 725

#6 ·
i did 235HP 396TQ with just intake, exaust, TW chip and IDM modd

#9 ·
Well with mine, DDP stage 2 injectors, Edge programmer,Stock oil pump, stock fuel and turbo.
332hp and 647 tq, ran out of high pressure oil, hit 25psi of boost.

17* pump, and a DP tunner
366hp and 767 tq, this time ran out of fuel pressure, hit 35 psi of boost with stock turbo.

So there you go about 330 hp with stock oil,
and 366 hp with stock fuel.

its all up from there
:ford:

#12 ·
-25hp in my DD file

#14 ·
360hp/840tq on BD's dyno this spring.... stage ones, 17* HPOP, FASS, IDM mod, PDR intercooler, custom turbo, edge evolution, intake, exhaust... feels stronger now though since it has a fresh clutch in it. Bigger turbo hopefully soon, and maybe some stage 3's... see if I can break that 450 mark.

#17 ·
my track times say with my 15* pump, stage 2s, stock turbo, stock fuel pump, tony's tuning, intercooled, and stock trans with just a valve body show about 420hp
but now with my 17* pump i'd guess it's closer to 440-450, it was definitely falling off on the top end with that 15* pump at the track

#19 ·
LOL ! Mine used to /\/\/\/\/\ it will live again it used to make right at 375 with A codes and not enough oil to run them. This is a guesstimate from my track time last year never had this truck on the rollers.

#22 ·
What the heck doese RDRCM mean? I keep seeing it but don't get it?

#24 ·
300hp and 581ftlbs torque with Stage 1s, My Tw chip on my street tune cause my egts and boost were way to high on extreme at the time, intake and exhasut

Looking forward to seeing what power Ill make now with the intercooler on and my modded 17* HPOP from TE and dynoing on extreme

#26 ·
does anyone have a idea why my tq # and horsepower # are so differet than most of the others:shrug:

#31 ·
Luke,what mods did you have with those numbers(596HP-1200TQ)?

#32 ·
If the numbers are wrong (loaded dynojet numbers) how would i get a pull to get the right numbers. these numbers were made with trans in drive od off. please tell me what I'm doing wrong, i dont want bogus numbers:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.