Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

S468FMW with 350/200

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  chris1978 
#1 ·
Well I aint been on here in about 2 years... but here is what i got right now...
-FFD 300/200's
-H2E turbo
-PHP Hydra Chip w/Gearhead tunes
-Adrenaline HPOP
-Fass Fuel
-ARP Head Studs
-Chromoly pushrods
-Jefferson State Diesel built trans (w/billet triple disc TC)
-SD Intercooler
-Sinister Reg Return

That about sums it up... Im looking to make 600-700 and get the full use out of these injectors but stay streetable and towable.... I know twins would be the best for towing, and I was thinking about using my H2E as the small charger... but then I have been looking around and I know my H2E has a bull**** T4I mount... so now Im thinking of going with the Irate T4 Kit with an S468FMW... just wanted to hear opinions and see some dyno slips of proven numbers w/similar set ups.

#2 ·
Jake at Irate has just about this same setup on his rig....I dont recall the horsepower but he is running a 12.6 w/o spray and 12.3 with. Give him a call, he is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to that S468.

#5 ·
I talked to jake about this set up too, sounds like it works really well and is in your 600 HP range

#6 ·
Bottom end isn't built, and I meant 300/200's... But I'm curious if with that whole kit if the I/C pipes for the Obs Are made for an obs, and not a SD.... I made my own custom ones but they look very poor boy.... And my H2E is stock, Matt @ gear heads tunes seem PERFECT for it, love his tuning compared to my old tunes.... No need to mod my H2E because what it costs to mod it is worth a T4 mount that is more versatile

#8 ·
true about the compounds and not to mention the high amount of work and relocating coolant bottle, battery, etc... im thinking for the money it will be best to go with irate kit and put a 468 on... $3k is pricey though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.