Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOZER DIESEL

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  HeavyAssault 
#1 ·
hey i am new to PSN and i have a question i have a 6.0 powerstroke and my fuel pump was all over the place with PSI and blew the tips off my injectors so i ordered all the parts other then the injectors and i was wondering if anyone has used dozer diesels injectors because i am really looking into buying them from them was thinking 175/75 please let me know your experience or opinions

#4 ·
Why not just call an injector builder. Warren or casserly or another builder of your choice? There are also much better shops out there who are dealers for the above mentioned builders. Check the sponsors section. Pm me and I can give you 1st hand experience feedback on the shop you wanna know about, no need to blast it all over here.

#6 ·
The one set of injectors that I have had experience with from Dozer's was "suppose" to be 175/75s. Well they all flowed between 175 and 180cc but the nozzles were all different sizes. They never did run right and couldn't ever get dialed in with tuning. As was mentioned, I would recommend an actual site sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.