Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Crew Cab Long Bed lift questions HELP!!!!

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  89 Stroker 
#1 ·
Hey y'all I'm newer to the site and looking for some serious help with lifting my truck. Ihave a 2008 f350 crew cab long bed 6.4. I am going to be purchasing the 8 inch rough country lift and I am looking for guys that have lifted their crew cab long beds so I can get an idea of what my rig is going to look like. Thanks

#4 ·
You should probably go with 305s maybe 315

#7 ·
ya your gonna want to run ATLEAST 38s and even those will look small

#9 ·
Well I was planning on running 37in toyo m/t's or 37in nitto mud or trail grapplers on 20 in rims. I'm leaning towards either fuel hostages (not sure if imma go deep dish yet) or something else but gotta be black. My head is spinning with all the choices

#10 ·
If any one can post picks of their trucks with black rims what they are size and offset Iwould appreciate it......and Iknow lifting ur truck as high as an 8in modification are required. I know rough country is send me the carrier bearing drop so I won't have to mod the driveshaft but will Istill have to get the 4x4 shaft modified? And is there anything Ishould look for?

#11 ·
This is mine. 8" BDS lift. 40x15.50" Toyo MT's and 22x14 Fuel Hostage Deep Black's. Rubs at full lock, but any of these big wheels have a deep offset are going to rub.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.