Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

0-60 in 4 seconds 4x4 launch check it out

20K views 100 replies 44 participants last post by  Regulator1988 
#1 ·
Brandon McElroy

Hopefully you can see this

Having issues uploading to YouTube

Here u go... Kill mode
4x4 launch foot brake to 20psi and let it go.
Run the timer on it... 0-60= 4.0 seconds flat
0-115mph = 11.5 seconds

#3 ·
Content not available.

#11 ·
Not saying you did this at all, but my buddy made a video exactly like this about the same speed and time......he was on an icy parking lot in 2wd!

#18 ·
That is rediculous fast!!!

#20 ·
Damn, I wish I was close. The fastest truck I've ridden in was a 12 sec 6.4 but there's no way that truck would touch this thing....

#24 ·
Nice rig man!! How long did it take you to build?? And if you don't mind me asking, how much approximately did it run you??

We need more pics by the way!!!

#27 ·
No dyno passes yet scheids in effingham only goes to 500rwhp said it would spike higher but was inaccurate beyond 500. I am actually fighting some up pipe leaks right now not seeing much over 40psi and it should make closer to 55psi. Junk hypermax kit with leaky donut gaskets.

Price wise to be honest... You don't even want to know. 3 transmissions, 06 axle swap with 4 link front end, bilsteins, all new ford mount brackets, steering components, etc. plus all the performance mods. I have had the truck for 8 years and been building it ever since. I don't honestly know how much I have in it.

I have 10 grand in the axle swap and wheels and tires. No expense spared. Every thing was new except the axles themselves which I totally rebuilt. I bet the number is 30 grand or more in performance and mods. I plan to start a frame off Resto on the truck after I race it this summer.

#28 ·
Where at in Illinoise ? I'm just botth of STL... And there's a shop right by me that should be able to accurately dyno your rig. I know I would love to see it and go for a ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.