Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lets see your Bumper/Rear window stickers!!!

32K views 69 replies 47 participants last post by  b00stleak 
#1 ·
I was trying to get some ideas for some new stickers since I removed all of my old stickers. ECU got a new group of freshmen and the old "Jack'em High Fat Chicks Cant Jump" sticker had to go and some of the local large women were giving me evil looks, But it was funny. I want to see what you got. :rockwoot::fordoval:
:nopics:

#2 ·
Look at my avatar. People probably think Im stupid or something because I live in New York but where I live is probably some of the most beautiful land in the country. Wouldnt trade it for anything.

#10 ·
i don't have a pic right now. but my tailgate says "Lowriders are for little boys that can't get it up"

#11 ·
Back of some other dud'es truck. :D

Rear fender of same truck:

#14 ·
Yeah I think the fat chicks welcome would float over like a lead balloon.

#15 ·
#17 ·
Funny story from back when I was younger. You all must have seen the "Bowties are for little boys" sticker well my buddy said he would pay for it if i got: "Bowties are for little ****" and put it on my old F-150. So I had it on there for a few months.. parked down town one day and came back to find a note on my windshield.. something to the effect of "if i ever see you around I will kick the crap out of you" So i just thought well joke is over time to take off the sticker.. Turns out it was another buddy of mine who noticed my truck there (another ford owner at that)... he has been laughing about it ever since..

#18 ·
on the back of my old pickup one sticker says "my drinking team has a hunting problem" and the other one says "i killed a six pack just to watch it die"

#20 ·
Other than a Powerstroke Nation sticker what do you guys think I need to put up there

#22 ·
Hey Elmo what the hell is the type R for.

#23 ·
I use to have the coolest sticker but my school made me take it off my truck :(

it said "Diesel Fumes Make Me Horny" :D I had to take off the word Horny, it looks so plain now :(

#24 ·
How did/can they make you do that? It's your truck, not theirs, and the last time I checked, this is the US, and we've got the right to the freedom of speech and expression, and they sure can't use the excuse that it disrupts the educational process that my school always tried...

#39 ·
I cant the school is on a main street that doesnt allow any parking

#36 ·
i seen one on the back window on a brand new dodge diesel 4x4 with paper plates still on, said. THE EX WIFE REPLACEMENT i laughed and my girl friend didnt even understand it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.