Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1st Annual PSD Event Va, MD, PA, NC WVA read

8K views 72 replies 31 participants last post by  GRKNCK73 
#1 ·
Ok this was in the process last few months over on the army. Trying to make a Annual Powerstroke Event. Ford approached me few months ago making an event for powerstroke trucks but it was also have mustang show as well. I told them trucks won't show up just for a car show, after a few meetings we have discussed a Show n Shine, Vendors, and a diesel dyno. I got the official we are cleared to do it. Some meetings with the EPA/DEQ office which was located directly behind them approved the dyno for diesel. The Date set is May 11th a Saturday.

These will be a few vendors I will be contacting to sponsor the event

Spartan Diesel Tech
Rudy's Diesel
Maryland Performance Diesel
Quick Trick Automotive
Innovative Diesel

Hopefully I can get a vendor out here for tuning for folks now that doesn't mean dyno tuning, more towards if you would like a tune a vendor can write you one on the spot you go for a drive and make adjustments etc. The dyno will be separate it will tie up the dyno doing this. Also working making this an annual diesel event for Virginia if the first year turns out great it will expand, since Old dominion speedway is gone we don't have a track up here. So please this is important event since I will be getting vendors out and I believe the mobile dyno if he can will be coming from Wy, so for dyno revservation your gonna have to secure your spot for it to make it worth his drive out. Get the word out to your local guys as well. I will keep everyone up to date as I keep attending meetings.

See less See more
#5 ·
hey guys i decided to come check out the nation. I'm super stoked for this event. as long as i have my studs and injectors done by then i'll run on the dyno

#8 ·
Gonna try to. Already getting guys saying they will be there.

#10 ·
Cowles Parkway Ford in Woodbridge VA

#15 ·
Event still gonna happen Just found out its mothers day weekend. How much of a turn away is that for people ? I've talked to Vivian about tuning friday and saturday that way if ppl need to home late saturday afternoon or evening so we can keep the event. If folks still plan to come ill secure the dyno for those days just don't want to waste trips for folks so I'm asking ahead of time, might try and reschedule but its up to Ford dealer on that part.if ppl can attend friday and saturday folks can still make it for mother days. Viv plans to fly in on thurs, and leave saturday so she's still gonna make it just gotta have the crowd there.

#18 ·
As long as I can get off work or not working I'll make it. Be great to meet you guys. I'll hit the dyno also to get some true numbers on my truck. Looking forward to it.

#19 ·
As long as I can get off work or not working I'll make it. Be great to meet you guys. I'll hit the dyno also to get some true numbers on my truck. Looking forward to it. I'll drop the wife at the outlets and join the man fun LOL

#21 ·
Does the Dyno have a load cell?

#22 ·
Kevin, unsure if I will make it or not, due to the work schedule. Will have to wait until the date nears to confirm. Also, the "Monsters on the Beach" event is going on the same weekend in Va Beach. There is also a Show-n-Shine being held. Assuming two of the local Offroad shops are sponsering the event. If possible, I'll make both events.

#25 ·
Ill be there.

#26 ·
dang glad i rolled through here to see this. if im not out to sea ill be there. havent seen yall for a while and it would be cool to meet up again. plus now that i have the injectors in and truck running good i need new dyno numbers. the ones from the stock run were well, less then impressive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.