Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Smoke switch

31K views 80 replies 28 participants last post by  Zmann 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed one on a 6.7? Seen some 6.0's but no 6.7's.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
Always a joker^^^^
Next time don't bother chiming in if you have no good input. I've found 1000's of people on other forums... Yes, there's more ford forums besides psn... that have done it.

#5 ·
Gayest thing you could do.

If you want smoke, pour gas on it and lite it a fire.

#8 ·
Honestly, there should be requirements to buy a diesel.

A smoke switch? Really? Come on man, grow up.

#9 ·
Gayest thing I could do would be not own a 6.7 like most of your profiles say and still check up on them????!!!
Must be lots of old timers who buy diesels so their wives can't spend their money.

#11 ·
I look under the 'today's posts' tab so I see all updates and don't miss gems like this. Your last sentence makes zero sense by the way.

Now I have to go take my Geritol, you know because I have a 7.3 so I must be old.

#13 ·
I have a truck nicer than yours, does that mean I can respond? ......you're an idiot.

Lol go for it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#17 ·
Because a show is a sanctioned event in which contest is held on closed course...these trucks are making huge amounts of power with modified engines that cannot function normally without said smoke. A street truck has the ability to make plenty of power without said smoke or very little. To make a diesel smoke just to watch the smoke is not only pointless, it is also detrimental to the owners truck and the diesel community alike. It's jack wagons like this that cause the diesel community to suffer in terms of pollution control etc... Just my .02 tho

#18 ·
Cuz they are stupid???!!! ^^^ ok... I will act like the adult here. It was a simple question. Not asking for opinions from those who didn't do it or don't like it or whatever you dumb ####s were rambling on about. Too many #### talkers on here ruin it for those who ask questions.
DillionC you are what and who I'm talking about when I say dumb #### and #### talker. You didn't respond before I made the comment, have no important or interesting info and just want post something. I've been a member here for about 2 weeks and found most of you are fake #### talkers. You people make the rest of the members who interact with people and answer questions look bad. I could give 2 ####s about this forum or who reads this.
Maybe I should ask the what tuner question again for the 643rd time. Then I will fit in like the rest of you momo's. And I most likely won't be back on here cuz if found no useful info so save yourself an hour of typing your sly come backs!!!!! Lol

#29 ·
OP - do us all a favor and sell your truck. Go buy a Civic, add a giant wing, a huge fart can muffler, and lots of stickers. I'd have more respect for you.

Come back. Don't come back. Until you grow up, I could care less either way. You complain about useless info and start a thread like this. It's laughable.

To expand on the answer given about pulling trucks and them smoking....once the engine reaches a certain build level, extra fuel actually helps keep EGT's down. It obviously makes them smoke also. So in competition, there's a reason for the smoke other than to be a public nuisance.

#30 ·
I just wanted that cleared up, necause i dont have an opinion on this matter however, you guys bash on this topic and i bash on this topic becuase i hate little "teenybopper", but i do love watching pulling rig's "Roal Coal", just making sure i wasnt the only one who enjoys that!

#31 ·
It's only the d-bags blowing smoke out in the street that I have an issue with. Not only does the EPA come down hard on all diesels, but it makes diesel owners look like a bunch of inconsiderate azzholes. I don't want to be stereotyped that way.

#39 ·
Lol. I do have some money. If anyone needs a loan I have very low rates and points. Lol. Jealousy gets you no where in life. And I do have a lot done to my truck. Just don't live on here. So when I put a new air freshner in it... I don't run on here and tell my Internet friends. Lol. Had to come back to see what you idiots would write. Anyway,,, I hooked it up. Tons of smoke!!!! And guess what... When it breaks... I can afford to fix it!!!! Lol. You guys should've bought cars.

#43 ·
Lol. It's Friday nite, don't u people have lives or real live friends???!!! GO OUTSIDE!!!!!!! Interact with something besides a computer or phone!!!!! Keep it going it only adds to what's next. Proper messages have been sent and pics have been taken. Moderators have been notified. Do u guys know what ip addresses are????!!!!

#46 ·
Good one. Lol. Nobody has anything else to add??? Mods are people that have no life and choose to look after children on a forum. They are there cuz u need supervision. Like I said proper messages have been sent. Read more and talk less. Or in this case talk more!!!

#59 ·
Haha and what exactly is a "proper message?" Must be some smoke switch lingo. I have heard of a private message though...... :giantfacepalm:......idiot

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.