Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

livewire ts

5K views 46 replies 10 participants last post by  coryjones 
#1 ·
I decided to by a livewire ts,egt probe and probably the back up cam. Where is a good place to get it i will need some custom tunes as well.

#3 ·
Honestly i have tried to order many parts for my 6.0 from several venders on here and they never get back to me on a price so far i have ordered about $2,000 worth of stuff from other place because of this.

#7 ·
That blows... Yea I found a small shop one day saw it out Of the corner of my eye... Two days later needed a new oil cooler did a few things and never left... Now I'm dead set on only them touching my truck... And I just realized me and u are bidding over some head studs lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#19 ·
so what effects the speedo on superdutys and excursions?? i know on 99+ mustangs theres only 2 things Revs Per Mile & the rear gears. reason i know this is because i tune them everyday. only thing i can thing of, is if you cant change the revs all the way to make the full adjustment, which i have no idea if you can on the adjustable options, havent changed the tires so i didnt have to, yet. LOL

#20 ·
Like I said the livewire for the 6.0 will only change how the trans shifts according to your tire size. The livewire for the 6.4 can change the speedo reading and how the trans shifts according to tire size. As far as how to change the speedo on these trucks you need a scan tool. AE can change tire size I know, I'm not sure which other scan tools can do the same.

#21 ·
ajennings i just so happen to have a mustang i am building that will need some tuning. It is a 86 t top swapped it to mass air building a 351w stroked to a 408. It is going to be a while before i finish it the ex is sucking my wallet dry right now.

#22 ·
the ex is sucking my wallet dry right now.
Yea I feel you there... I know the Tsx 8900 recalibrated ur speedometer for you... Haven't seen it on the ts... I just put vehicle speed on the touch screen and see how much it's off from the speedometer... I don't know if the tire size affects the digital reading also...

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#23 ·
I used me phones gps and my truck is going 6 mph faster then it reads. My work van goes 5 mph slower then it reads its anying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.