Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Stacks

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  stout7.3 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm buying an '04 250 harley edition, and I love the look of stacks. My only question is, do I have to run them up through the bed? I know that they're always run through a single hole in the bed and split just under the back window. But I was curious to see if anyone built a stack kit that maybe bolted to the side of the bed or cab? Or if that was even a practical application?

#2 ·
PLEASE don't ruin a harley davidson edition truck with stacks on the outside of the bed. I hate stacks period and would never put them on a truck that nice but if you have to have them at least put them inside the bed.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#3 ·
Only time I have seen them on the outside are on cab-chassis and a couple dually's. Stacks aren't my thing but a Harley with black mitre cut set just above the cab line would be my choice(if I had to choose!)

#4 ·
I had some on my 06 had one hole through the bed and they were the same height as the cab. It just looks stupid when ppl have them 2 ft above the cab. A bunch of the kids around here have them like that. Just makes me sick.

#5 ·
I'll trade you my stack for your tailpipe, and I'll pay for ALL the shipping!!

#7 ·
Found out the truck already had stacks on it at one point. The bed has the hole and everything, but someone removed the stack/stacks. All it has now is the exhaust pipe leading to where the stacks were. There's no exhaust piping past that. It sounds funny too, and it's not loud or anything. Sorry mgeistman.

#8 ·
Wanna buy a stack ? Lol

#10 ·
oh i gottcha

#11 ·
If your gonna do stacks i hope you get a mullit for a hair cut as well, plus if they ever pass EPA laws your gonna pullit in there there gonna laugh at you then tell you that you failed just because you have them with out even hooking anything up to your truck, but its your ride do what you want

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.