Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Smoked led lights or factory lights

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ASTRO 
#1 ·
Hey guys I need your opinions I came arcossed smoked cabs lights and a recon 3rd light at the junk yard. I'm not sure about them yet, what do you guys think; I also have a 2012 tailgate and tail lights sitting at home to think about too.

Should I keep the smoked cab lights and led smoked 3rd lights, add smoked led tail lights as well.

Or go back to the factory yellow cab lights/ 3rd light/ and put my 2012 tailgate/ tail lights on.

Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Off-roading

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 ·
ill get the smoked pic up soon

#3 ·
#4 ·
if you don't like the 3rd brake let me know I might be interested

#5 ·
Im liking the smoked lights look on your truck

#8 ·
I would rather have led smoked tail lights its hard to see smoked out normal lights. Also imo 08+ tail lights and 08+ tailgate should stay together, it doesnt look right whenever you have 99-07 tail lights and a 08+ tail gate, and companies only make led tail lights look like 99-07

#10 ·
I have the recon smoked cab light covers and love them! I also bought the smoked 3rd brak light, but after 6 mouths half of the led stopped lighting up. It looks nice until it lights up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.