Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

hydro assist?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  07_powerstroke 
#1 ·
ok guys i put a 4" lift on my truck n im running 35" tires when im sitting still i cant turn my wheel but when i get moving then it works fine. i was wondering if i put this hydro assist kit on will it fix that weak feeling?

http://www.pscmotorsports.com/motorsport-specific-products/offroad/cylinder-assist-gears-kits-components/06-08-ford-truck-cylinder-assist-kit.html

Sam

#2 ·
Yes it will. I was having the same problem when running 39.5x13.50 iroks I could still turn when sitting still but was VERY difficult to do.
I got mine from west Texas offroad. Very happy with the results of it.

#4 ·
not sure where your located but Rollover motorsports in midvale utah does these kits all the time get their number from their site Rollover Motorsports - Your offroad partner and call up tyler, tell him joey sent you. he knows those psc kits up and down

#5 ·
great kit i have had mine for over a year and it was one of the best mods i have ever done. i can turn my 35s with 1 finger before i bought the PSC kit I couldn't turn the truck while it was stopped

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.