Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pics of 6" lift and 35's

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Road Hammer 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking to lift my truck was kinda thinking about doing 35s but would like the ability to run 37s. I just don't know if the 35s would look to small or not.... So if you guys would post up some pics that would be great!

#3 ·
Well it's tire cost that's what kills me. But I would like to run 37s if I could someday. But they also come with having to gear the truck and I really don't wanna have to get into that right now. This is a pavement princess with some off road mix in. I'm mainly going for the look. I'm also gonna be running -24 offset on my wheels just don't know how goody the 35s would look on a 6" lift

#4 ·
35's are to small for a 6"

looks better with 37 or 38"

i have pics of my obs with 37 on 6" lift but thats about it

or the 05 with 40 on 8"

#5 ·
Bought my truck with around a 2.5" shackle kit an my tires are around 35". They're 315/75r16 on the stock wheels and they are fine. Hoping to remove the lift and put it back stock with 285s in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

#6 ·
Well after calling the tire store and finding out that I can pick up 37s for the am extra 150 I'm going that route

#10 ·

Just throwing this out there.... 6" and 35s on the same basic truck as mine other than color

#11 ·
I have 35's on mine with a 6" lift.

It's all personal preferance. I like the look of the 35's on 6 inches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.