Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

CCSB flatbed??

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  travisH3 
#1 ·
So the bed on my truck is rusted so bad, it may just fall off on its own. I'm back and forth on a replacement bed that will most likely rust out in a few yrs here in Indiana, or a flatbed. Not sure how that would look on a ccsb. Any suggestions or pic would help a lot(I have searched for pics and haven't found much)I already have three inches of lift (not in sig pic),got rid of the the nerf bars, and I'm planning on 35's once these toyos finally wear out!

Any thoughts?

thanks

#2 ·
There is one that runs around by me. Looks pretty sharp. I dont know the brand of bed, but it looks nice and he had top side too boxes to keep small thing and to keep big things from going off the side

#4 ·
Great price, to bad I'm in indiana!

#5 ·
Anybody else?

#8 ·
Anybody have a side view of ccsb 4x4 flat bed, I'm pretty sure this is the route i'm going to go, just want to make sure.

Thanks for all the input guys

#9 ·
You can't go wrong with a aluminum flat bed. We just put a protech aluminum flat bed on our 2012 cab and chassis. It's expensive but our trucks plow so it's worth it, not to lose your bed after plowing a few years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.