Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My new project 2000 f-250 to 2012 f250

11K views 51 replies 11 participants last post by  shatesme 
#1 ·
So I started this new project turning my 2000 f250 to a 2012 f250 front end.
The old front end
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

what I'm hoping to complete and make it look like
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

See less See more
#4 ·
I will call you when I get a chance & the parts I got at silverstatefordparts.com but only got the fenders and hood from there. I'm just now starting the project I got the old front end off and got the new fenders and front bumper on. The process will be easy I know it but not super easy.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#8 ·
Here's a few pictures of our progress everything's going smoothly so far.

401-403 S Washington St, Kaufman, TX 75142, USA

Attachments

#12 ·
Here's an update to the custom brackets to make the fenders fit. The right side. I'll post pictures of the left side soon.

Attachments

#14 ·
This is the progress so far.... The front end fit perfect with the custom brackets. I decided to paint it flat white. Some black trim will be added.

Attachments

#28 ·
Haha basically.... But wow this conversion was actually harder than I expected but its do-able. You can use your stock cowl plastics that go underneath the wipers for the 2012 front.. Along with the hood latch just mod a bracket for it to extend a little

#41 ·
I need the top "cap" of the tailgate ��
The top trim cap on those 08-13 non-step tailgates suck. Its a bad design. As soon as you slide something out of your bed with the gate down it gets caught on that trim piece and it pops off. I pop-rivited mine on the backside of the tailgate and didn't have a problem with coming off after that.I since then sold that tailgate and replaced it with the step one. Its a much better design.
I highly recommend just getting the tailgate with the step.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.