Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Icon 7-9 Coilover Kit and 24" American Force Finished

8K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  ProjecT 9 
#1 ·
Finally got the truck done. Here is it. Thinking the truck might be for sale if anyone knows someone in the market.
Icon 7-9 Kit with 4 Link and Dual Stabilizers
PMF Traction Blocks
Custom Powdercoating
24x12 American Force Wheels Custom Painted
Interco M16 37x13.50x24 Tires
RBP Grille
HID Headlights and Fogs
20" Rigid Light Bar
Full MBRP 5" Delete Setup
H&S MiniMaxx
S&B Intake
Full JL Audio System
Full Recon Lighting Package
Amp Research Power Steps
Rhino Lined Bed

See less See more
#8 ·
I know you just put them on but how do you like those m16s?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#14 ·
I just didnt drive it much, My friend called me looking for a 2011 just like mine and was going to trade his 06 charcoal Harley truck for it so I just made a deal with him. We are lowering it back down to a leveling kit for him. The harley truck is clean and has all the studs and egr delete stuff done to it and for what i have in it I got a great deal.I will get into a new truck again but it feels good to not have a truck payment. Heres the only pic of it I have.

#16 ·
I personally like the new body style the best. Think you need to have one to learn to love it. I am happy with the truck I just get bored easily. I had my dually only 4 months before selling it. I am going to keep this truck another year or so unless someone comes up with good money for it but then I dont know what I would want next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.